欧洲旅游报团河南
1、Are there any tours for the Grand Canyon?有到大峡谷的旅游团吗?
2、Where do I go to sign up for that tour?我需要到哪里报名参加呢?
3、Would you mind telling me what the climate is like in California?您能告诉我加利福尼亚的气候怎么样么?
4、Is it true that it's full of wonders there?那里充满了奇异的景观,是真的吗?
5、Could you give me some information on your European tours?你可以给我一些你们经办的有关欧洲旅游的资料吗?
6、I would be interested in a ten-day trip around Christmas time.我有兴趣在圣诞节前后去玩10天。
7、I'd like to leave on August 17 and return on August 29.我想要8月17日出发,8月29日回来。
8、What is the cost?费用是多少?
9、What does it include?这包含了什么?
10、Could we have you make all the necessary plane, hotel, and tour reservations?我们能让你们安排预订必要的飞机、饭店和旅程吗?
11、Let me think it over, and I'll call you back to make reservations.让我考虑一下,我会再打电话预定。
欧洲旅游报团河南
1、Where can I rent a car? 我能在哪里租车?
2、I would like to rent a car.我想要租车。
3、I want to make a reservation.我想预定一部。
4、What size do you have? 你们有哪些尺寸的车?
5、Compact, sedan, van or a coupe?小轿车、家庭房车、货车还是双门跑车?
6、I want to pick up the car tomorrow morning at seven. Are you open then?我想在明天早上7点提车,你们那时开门了吗?
7、What's the rental fee? 租金是多少?
8、May I pay in cash? 可以付现金吗?
9、How much is it for 2 days rental? Any special rate for weekly rental? 租两天多少钱?周末租车有什么优惠吗?
10、Where can I pick it up? 我可以在哪里提车?
11、Do I have to return the car here?我一定要到这里来还车吗?
12、Automatic or stick shift? 自动档还是手动档?
13、I have my own license and an international license. 我有一张自己的和一张国际的驾驶执照
14、What should I do if something happens to the car? 如果车子有什么问题我该怎么办?
15、I think these tires need some air. 我想这些轮胎要打点气。
16、Will it insurance cover the rental car? 租车包括保险吗?
欧洲旅游报团河南
1、Where will the customs procedure take place?海关手续在哪儿办理?
2、May I have a customs declaration form, please?请给我一份海关审报表,好吗?
3、Which way shall I go to immigration?我应该在哪里办理入境手续?
4、Where is the immigrantion office?入境管理处在哪里?
5、Can you tell me how to fill in this declaration form?你能告诉我怎样填这申请表吗?
6、May I have a look at your custom declaration?我可以看一下你的入境申请表吗?
7、You go ahead with the formalities. I'll see to the heavy luggage.您先去办手续,我来帮您照看大件行李。
8、Our baggage has cleared customs.我们的行李已经通过了安全检查。
9、I have a tourist visa.我办的是旅游签证。
10、I'm going to stay here for a week as a tourist我将以游客的身份在此逗留一个星期。
11、I plan to stay for about 10 days.我预计停留约10天
12、I'm staying at the Benson Hotel.我住在本森饭店。
13、Have you filled in the baggage declaration?你的行李申请单填好了吗?
14、Do you have anything to declare for customs?你有什么要申报的么?
15、What's the maximum amount of wine you're allowed to take through customs duty-free?海关允许你携带酒品的最高免税额是多少?
16、Is that all for customs formalities?海关检查就这些了吗?
17、All my bags are checked in. I guess I'm all set to go.我的行李都检查完了,看来我可以走了。
欧洲旅游报团河南
1、I have a bag to check.我有行李需要转运。
2、Here is my passport.这是我的护照。
3、I have a stopover in Bangkok.我需要在曼谷转机。
4、Is the flight delayed? 航班延误了吗?
5、The flight will be put off. 飞机要延误了。
6、Due to bad weather condition. 因为航空管制。
7、My flight has been delayed. 我的航班延误了。
8、Will this flight get there on time?航班准点到达吗?
9、What's the cause of the delay? 飞机延误的原因是什么?
10、How long will the flight be delayed? 飞机将要延误多久?
11、When is the new boarding time?新的登机时间是什么时候?
12、The flight will take four hours. 此次飞行将需要四个小时。
13、When is the next flight available?下一班还有空位的班机几点?
14、Where can I get my baggage?我要去哪里取行李?
15、I can't find my baggage.我找不到我的行李。
16、Could you please check it urgently?是否可麻烦紧急查询?
17、I'd like to reconfirm my flight.我想要再确认班机。
18、I'd like to make sure of the time it leaves.我想要确认班机时间没有改变。
19、Where is the tourist information?旅游咨询中心在哪里?
20、Is there an airport bus to the city?是否有机场巴士可到市区?
21、Where is the bus stop ?巴士站牌在哪里?
欧洲旅游报团河南
1、Is this the bus that goes by the mall?这班公交车经过商业街吗?
2、You can transfer from this bus-to-bus number你可以搭乘这班车,然后转乘2路车。
3、Will it cost for the transfer? 转车需要钱吗?
4、Please get me off at XXX. 请在XXX让我下车
5、Where can I put the coin?硬币要放在哪里?
6、I can take the bus free of change with my ID card.我可以凭证件免费乘车。
7、Please come here and take my seat. 请过来坐我的位置。
8、Excuse me. Is this seat taken? 对不起,这座位有人坐吗?
9、I'm afraid this seat is taken.恐怕已经有人坐了。
10、How long does it take?要花多久时间?
11、How much is the fare? 车费是多少?
12、A ticket to XX, please. 我要一张去XX的票。
13、You still owe me one yuan. 你少找我1元钱。
14、Do I need to change somewhere? 我需要在哪里转车吗?
15、How many stops before I get off? 到我下车前共有多少站呢?
16、What is the next stop? 下一站是哪儿?
17、Excuse me, am I on the right platform? 对不起,请问我是否走对月台了?
18、Would you please let me know when we get to the stop? 到站请告诉我好吗?
19、I missed my stop! 我坐过站了!
20、Where is the ticket booth? 售票亭在哪里?