去欧洲旅游的英语口语
一般店员会问:What can I do for you? 或者 Can I help you find something?
我一般就是 I'm just looking around. 呵呵,如果你确实在找东西,比如要个小号的衬衫,那就是Yes, Do you have this shirt in a smaller size?或者 Where are your blue jeans 这类。
买鞋比较特殊,因为你必须要售货员给拿出来?你要找到店员问:
Can I try this shoe on in a seven? / Can I get this in a size six?
因为国内和欧式标准不大一样,所以下面得话比较有用:
I don't know what my size is, can you take my measurement?
在其他类型的店里,其实就不用说什么话了,无非是你在找东西时可以问下,
但句型很简单: Where can I find xxx? / Do you sell XX here?
* 问试衣间在哪里: Where are your fitting rooms? 试过后觉得不合适需要小号,I think I need a smaller size.
* 问是否能刷卡 Can I pay by credit card.
* 确认衣服是不是打折: It's on sale, right?
* 问店什么时候开门,什么时候关门:
What time do you open in the morning? / What time do you close?
* 最后补一个......最初学者....购物必问句: How much is it?
衣服单词:gloves - 手套,boots - 靴子,socks - 袜子,jeans - 仔裤,jacket - 夹克,skirt - 短裙,hat - 帽子,shoes - 鞋,belt - 皮带,shirt - 衬衫 ,boxers - 男士短裤
以上的内容就是关于欧洲旅游英语口语,是不是被学霸日记给震撼了。如果你现在想成为学霸或者对英语有浓厚的兴趣,不妨关注英语培训优秀品牌——阿卡索吧!这家机构“低价出高质”,为你出国旅游扫出一切障碍。
欧洲旅游英语口语
不管火车,地铁还是大巴,唯一需要说话的就是买票。(话说出行前一定要先研究好线路,或者直接从网上把票定了,这样就没什么麻烦了)
你: Hello, Could I get one ticket to London, please (买张到伦敦的票)
(也可以指定时间,再加上 for the 5:00 PM train | 另外买东西时一般就是用Could I have/get,或者I'd like to buy...)
对方:Single or return? (单程往返)
你:Return, please.
对方:64 Pounds, please. (假设在英国)
你:Here you are.
对方:Here's your ticket and change.
你:thank you.
* 如果你有优惠卡,比如在英国年轻人可以使用Young Person Card,说第一句话时直接递给他就成,对方会直接告诉你优惠后的价格地。
* 另外,如果你要去london, 但是火车不是直达的,他会告诉你: You have to change trains at Birmingham.(你必须在伯明翰转车) ,如果你自己想问要不要换车,则是Do I have to change trains?
* 如果是火车票的话,对方还可能会告诉你你的train will leave from platform 3(你的火车在几号站台)
* 如果你不确定是不是你要下车的站,可以从旁边抓个人问 Excuse me, I am going to XX , should I get off at this station?
去欧洲旅游必学的英语
travelers like to set off to discover the unknown world.
很多游客喜欢出发前去未知的地方旅游。
people will bypass Western Europe.
有些人忽视了西欧这个地方。
believe Western Europe is a must-visit place.
我觉得西欧是个一定要去的地方。
will be mesmerized by sophistication of this region.
你一定会被这个地方多样复杂的魅力所迷住。
here are well known for their open-minded.
这里的人们以其开放的心胸而知名。
is the entering point to the Arctic.
这里是进入北极圈的起点。
is a veritable playground for history.
这里才是真正的`历史悠久的地方。
is nowhere else where you can traverse such a vast land.
再也没有一个如此广阔的土地可以让你穿越了。
un-rushed people are sitting there and talking.
那些清闲的人们坐在那里聊天。
's hard to reserve a plush hotel now.
现在很难订到豪华的酒店了。
's rare to see any hype in Berlin.
在柏林很难看到巨大的广告宣传。
Mediterranean Sea lets us know that we are official in Southern Europe.
1.地中海让我们知道我们已经正式进入南欧了。
can have lighter backpack when you are in Southern Europe.
2.如果你在南欧旅游,你可以轻装去。
train will take you to Italy overnight.
3.火车会在一夜之间把你带到意大利。
are supposed to take a stopover on the way.
4.你不能在路途中间停下来。
can get on the train and move straight to your next destination.
5.你可以登上火车,直接去往下一个目的地。
delicious food on the train are add-on to your trip.
6.火车上美味的食物是你旅途的附加收获。
are so many ancient Greek ruins there.
7.那里有很多希猎古老的废墟。
is the host city of 2002 Olympic Games.
8.希腊是2002年奥运会主办城市。
you ever seen the Temple of Zeus?
9.你有参观过宇斯之殿吗?
of Southern European countries are located on the Iberian Peninsula.
10.一些南欧国家坐落在伊比利亚半岛上。
am shocked by the ornate Moorish architecture.
11.华丽的摩尔人式建筑让我很惊讶。