去欧洲旅游的英语口语
1.我可以乘地铁。
I can take the subway.
2.你乘北线方向的R路车到第12街下车。
You take the uptown R train and get off at 12thstreet.
3.你知道最近的地铁车站在哪么?
Do you know where the nearest subway station is?
4.这就是去洛克菲勒中心的地铁吗?
Is this the right subway to the RockefellerCenter?
5.车费多少?
How much is the fare?
6.顺便问一下,我下车后怎么出站台呢?
By the way,how can I get out of the platform after I getoff the train?
.||出租
1.这裡有从机场去市中心的巴士吗?
Is there an airport bus to the city center?
2.公车站 / 出租车招呼站在哪里 ?
Where is the bus stop / taxi stand?
3.到__需要多长时间?
How long does it take to go to ____?
4.乘计程车到市中心需要多少钱?
How much does it cost to the city center bytaxi?
5.请载我去(景点) / 地址。
Take me to ___ / this address, please.
6.你使用计价器吗?
Do you use the metre?
7.请在这里停车 / 左转/ 右转。
Please stop / turn left / right here.
欧洲申请签证的必备常识
到了国外,还有一件重要的事就是兑换外币。那么,在兑换外币时我们要如何用英语沟通呢?
1.我要在哪里换钱?
Where can I change money?
2.自动取款机在哪里?
Where is the ATM?
3.请将这些外币兑换成美元?
Can you change this into US dollar?
4.请将大钞换成零钱。
I’dlike some small change?
5.请出示护照和申报单。
Your passport and declaration card, please.
6.这是我要带去台湾的当地纪念品。
This is a souvenir that I'm taking to Taiwan.
7.是否有任何东西需要申报?
Do you have anything to declare?
8.你有携带任何酒类或香烟吗?
Do you have any liquor or cigarettes?
9.没有。
No, I don't.
10.是的,我带了两瓶酒。
Yes, I have two bottles of whisky.
11.请打开这个袋子。
Please open this bag.
12.这些是我私人使用的东西。
These are for my personal use.
13.你还有其它行李吗?
Do you have any other baggage?
14.这些是给朋友的礼物。
These are gifts for my friends.
15.好了!请将这张申报卡交给出口处的官员。
. Please give this declaration card to thatofficer at the exit.
去欧洲旅游必备英文翻译
1. Is this the right counter to check in for this flight?
这次班机是在这个柜台办理登机手续吗?
2. Any hand luggage, madam?
夫人,有手提行李吗?
3. I have one shoulder bag.
我有一只背包。
4. Are you keeping that small bag as hand-luggage?
您准备把那小包作为手提行李吗?
5. Hand-baggage is not to be weighed.
手提行李不用称重。
6. Hand-baggage is not included.
手提行李不包括在内。
7. Could you put on the luggage label, please?
请您把行李标签系上可以吗?
8. Will you put your luggage on the counter?
把您的行李放在柜台上好吗?
9. Do you think my hand bag should be weighed?
你看我的手提包要过磅吗?
10. Here they are, will you weigh all our luggage together?
就是这些。要不要把我们的全部行李一起过磅?
11. May all my luggage be weighed?
我的行李必须全部过磅吗?
12. I've got three pieces altogether. Are they overweight?
我一共三件行李超重吗?
13. How many pieces of luggage do you want to check, sir?
先生,您有多少件行李要托运?
14. I want to check these three pieces.
我想托运这三件行李。
15. Carry this over-weight bag by myself.
这只短途旅行包我自己随身带。
16. Your suitcase should be registered and the other things you may take with you.
您的行李箱要托运。其余的您可以随身携带。
17. Can I carry this carry-on bag with me on board?
我可以随身带手提包上机吗?
18. You can carry your hand-baggage on board without charge.
您可以免费带手提行李上机。
19. The free allowance for luggage is 25 kilos.
免费行李限额是25千克。
20. You're allowed only 24 pounds of luggage.
您只能带24磅行李。
21. Is that inside the free allowance?
这没超出免费行李限额吧。
22. It's just below the limit.
刚好低于限额。
23. They weigh 5 pounds. So I'll be just under the weight.
它们重5磅,所以我正好在重量限额之内。
24. There's no excess to pay.
不需要超重费。
25. It's five kilos overweight.
超重5千克。
26. I'm afraid there'll be an excess baggage charge, sir.
恐怕您要付超重行李费,先生。
27. Well, how much do I owe you?
那么我该付您多少钱?
28. The charge for overweight is $ 5 per kilo.
超重费是每公斤5美元。
29. Will you give me your ticket?
把您的机票给我好吗?
30. May I have your tickets and passports, please?
请把您的机票和护照给我好吗?
31. Here's my passport, I'm going on the CAAC Flight to New York.
这是我的护照,我准备坐中国民航班机去纽约。
32. Here's your luggage bill.
这是您的行李单。
33. Here's a cabin luggage label.
这是一张机舱行李标签。
34. Here are your tickets and your boarding pass.
这是您的机票及登机牌。
登机牌:boarding pass/boarding card
办理登机手续:check in
柜台:counter
手提行李:hand-baggage(较小)/hand-carried luggage(较大)
行李过磅/行李称重:to weigh the luggage
A: Which gate should I get on board?/Which gate does it depart from?
我应该在几号登机口登机?
B: Gate Eight.
8号登机口。
A: Excuse me. What's the gate number?/Where is the boarding gate for this flight?
请问我的登机口是几号?
B: Your gate number is 6.
您的登机口是6号。
1. What's the time difference between Beijng and London?
北京和伦敦的时差是多少?
2. Could you please tell me what time we'll arrive in London?
你能告诉我一下我们什么时候到达伦敦吗?
3. When are we going to be landing?
我们什么时候开始降落?
4. How long is the flight to... ?
飞机到……要多久?
5. Is the flight on schedule?
询问能够准时起飞\降落吗?
6. Is the flight on time?
飞机会准时起飞吗?
7. Will this flight get to Los Angeles on time?/ Will this flight arrive in Los Angeles on time?
这个航班会准时到达洛杉矶吗?
1. Boarding will start thirty minutes before departure, at 9:30am.
飞机起飞前三十分钟即上午9:30开始登机。
2. Flight 123 to Sydney is now boarding at Gate.
飞往悉尼的123次航班正在五号登机口登机。
3. We are now boarding all passengers on flight 123 to Sydney.
乘坐飞往悉尼的123次航班的旅客现在请登机。
4. We'll begin pre-boarding soon.
我们很快要请部分旅客提前登机。
5. At this time we'd like to pre-board passengers in first class and business class, and passengers with young children or those who need special assistance.
头等舱和公务舱的旅客,以及携带小孩或者需要特殊帮助的旅客现在请您开始登机。
6. We are now boarding passengers in rows 13 through 29.
现在请座位号在13至29排之间的旅客登机。
7. Now we'd like to begin general boarding.
现在请所有旅客登机。
1. 我的座位在那里?
Where is my seat?
2. 我能将手提行李放在这儿吗?
Can I put my baggage here ?
3. 是否可替我更换座位?
Could you change my seat, please?
4. 我是否可将座位向后倾倒?(向后座的乘客说)
May I recline my seat?
5. 现在可以解开安全带了吗?
Is it all right to loosen my seat belt?
6. 我是否可抽烟?
May I somke?
7. 请给我一个枕头和毛毯。
May I have a pillow and a blanket, please?
8. 我觉得有些不舒服,是否可给我一些药?
I feel a little sick, Can I have some medicine?
9. 盥洗室在哪里?
Where is the lavatory?
10. 你有中文报纸吗?
Do you have Chinese Newspaper?
11. 我会冷,请给我一条毯子好吗?
I feel cool, may I have a blanket?
12. 可不可以给我一副扑克牌?
May I have a deck of playing cards?
13. 机上提供那些饮料?
What kind of drinks do you have?
14. 咖啡、茶、果汁、可乐、啤酒和调酒。
We have coffee, tea, juice, coke, beer and cocktails.
15. 晚餐想吃牛肉、鸡肉或是鱼?
Which would you like for dinner, beef, chicken or fish?
16. 请给我加水威士忌。
Scotch and water, please.
17. 请给我牛肉。
Beef, please.
18. 我觉得有些冷(热)。
I feel cold(hot).
19. 有素餐吗?
Do you have a vegetarian meal?
20. 请给我来点吃的好吗?
Excuse me, Miss. Could you get me something to eat, please?
21. 飞机上一般都配有正餐及各种饮品,你若不想吃,可以说:
I have no appetite.
表示“我没有食欲”。
I am on a diet.
我正在节食。
I am a vegetarian.
我是素食者。
A: Hello, we are to transfer to flight CA377 to Seoul.
你好,我们要转乘到首尔的CA377航班,我们现在想登机。
B: May I have your tickets and passports, please?
我想看一下你们的机票和护照吗?
A: Sure. Can we have our seats close to each other?
当然。我们的座位能挨着吗?
A: Excuse me, I thought it was a _non-stop flight_. Why did the plane stop here?
打扰一下,我原以为这是“直飞航班”。飞机为什么停在这了?
B: I'm sorry. Your ticket shows that the flight will fly directly to London. You don't have to change flights, but you do have to stop over here for about 1 hour.
抱歉。你的票上写的是直飞伦敦。你不必转机,但得在这停大约一小时。
transit and transfer
过境与转机
去欧洲旅游必备英文翻译
1.我找不到我的行李。
I can't find my baggage.
2. 这是我的行李票。
Here Is my claim tag.
3. 是否可以麻烦紧急查询?
Could you please check it urgently?
4. 一旦找到行李,请立即送到我停留的饭店。
Please deliver the baggage to my hotel as soonasyou've located it.
5. 若是今天无法找到行李,你如何帮我?
How can you help me if you can't find mybaggagetoday?
去欧洲旅游必备英文翻译
1.我可以点餐了吗?
May I order,please ?
2.请给我菜单。
May I have a menu,please ?
3. 可否让我看看酒单?
May I see the wine list ?
4. 餐厅有什么特色菜?
What is the speciahy?
5. 餐厅有今曰特餐吗?
Do you have today's special ?
6. 我可以点与那份相同的餐吗?
Can I have the same dish as that ?
7.我想要一份开胃菜与排餐(鱼餐)。
I'd like appetizers and meat(fish) dish.
8.餐厅是否有供应素食餐?
Do you have vegetarian dishes ?
9.牛排全熟(五分熟/七分熟)
Wdl done (medium/medium well),please.
|| 结账
1.麻烦结账.
Check, please.
2.我们要买单。
We are ready for the bill now.
3.我想用现金付钱。
I would like to pay in cash.
4.小费有包括在帐单里吗﹖
Is the gratuity included in the bill?
5.可以用这张信用卡付帐吗?
Can I pay with this credit card?
6.请给我收据。
May I have the receipt, please.
如果你还想学习更多的有关出国旅游的日常口语,你可以在【外文在线】里面来学习,
里面有来自世界各地的人,你可以跟他们成为朋友,进行口口语交流,让出国旅游毫无压力
学会这些旅游必备的英文,以后妈妈再也不用担心我一个人出去旅游了!
去欧洲旅游必备英文翻译
到了目的地,接着就是入住酒店啦。那么,入住酒店又有哪些常用英语呢?
1.我会晚一点到达,请保留所预订的房间。
I'll arrive late, but please keep myreservation.
2. 是否可给我一张有旅馆地址的名片?
Can I have a card with the hotel's address?
3. 我想要一间视野好(有阳台)的房间。
I'd tike a room with a nice view (a balcony).
4. 随时都有热水供应吗?
Is hot water available any time?
5. 我想设定早晨的呼叫铃。
I'd like a wake-up call pfease.
6. 这里可使用信用卡(旅行支票)吗?
Do you accept credit crads (traveler's checks)?
7. 是否可代为保管贵重物品?
Could you keep my valuables?
8. 我有些衣服需要送洗。
I have some laundry.
9. 我要退房。请给我帐单
I'd like to check out .My bill, please.
10.办理入住手续。
Check-in, please.
11.我要食物送到房间的服务。
I'd like to order room service, please.
12.我要单人房。
I'd like a room of one.
13.我要两张床的房间。
I'd like a room for two with separate beds.
14.我要在501房多加一张床。
I'd like as extra bed for room 501.
15.我想订房。
I am interested in booking a room.
16....(日期)..to(日期).我要订一间双人房从....
Could I book a double room for 3 days from
17.双人床一晚多少呢?
How much is a double room for 1 night?
18.我房间没有热水。
There's no running hot water in my room.
19.你可以带我到我的房间吗?
Could you show me my room?
去欧洲旅游必备英文翻译
1. I’d like to make a reservation for one night on the 1st of March.
我想预定三月一号一晚房间。
I book a double room for ____days from (date) to (date)?
我能定一间从____到____的双人房吗?
3. I’d like to reserve a room of one / a single room.
我想要预订一间单人房。
4. I’d like to cancel a reservation, for the travel schedule has been changed.
是这样的。我想取消已经预订的房间,因为旅游计划有所改变。
5. What are the room rates?房价多少?
6. How much is family room for a night?
请问四人房一晚多少钱?
7. Is breakfast included in the room price?请问房价有包含早餐吗?
the room have Internet access?
房间有网络吗?
2入住篇
3退房篇
去欧洲旅游必备英文翻译
第一步:选择申请国家。假设你将在法国旅行5天,瑞士2天,德国4天,那么必须选择法国申请个人旅游签证(选择停留天数最多的国家),德国是不会受理的。如果在各国停留的天数一样,则选择最先入境的国家申请。比如:意大利6天,瑞士6天,从意大利的罗马入境,那么就必须申请意大利个人旅游签。
第二步:准备资料,制作送签行程单,预定酒店,机票和保险。
第三步:去签证中心递交资料预约面签或者预约使馆递交资料面签。
去欧洲旅游必备英文翻译
答:因人而异,如果材料好的,一般就会问你和这次旅游有关的问题,主要去为什么来签证国玩,去哪儿玩,去多久,行程怎么安排?
如果材料一般,比如没出过国,收入一般,估计会问问你做什么的,做了多久,月收入多少,公司做什么的,会不会英文(英文水平实话实说),公司地址是什么,电话号码是什么,其实就是判断下你有没有撒谎,所以只要坦诚的说实话就行。(再次说明,要真实材料,因为签证官可能会仔细了解你的职业,比如上次我看到一个人是做财务的,签证官居然突然问她几几年拿的会计上岗证?)
如果是探亲访友,会顺带问下对方的资料,比如要是男朋友,会问你男朋友多大了,生日什么时候,如果有合影也给带张。其实最关键的就是说实话,一切都有个理由,说话前后一致,签证官无非是问几个问题,如果有逻辑性错误,你就小心了,如果是真实情况但是比较容易让人误解的,要不就不提,提了就给人家说清楚了,咱们要努力别让人家误会自己。